Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend!!

I'm going to be posting lots of videos this weekend!!
Like another FAQ vid, some hair tutorials maybe...the usual haha.

It's FINALLY sunny here! It's been gray and cloudy pretty much every day before yesterday (friday friday we so excited....lol that got over quick ;D).

I had to babysit until 10:30pm last night so I'm super tired (I enjoy going to bed early and waking up early like I did today. Saves daylight hours hahaha). But I did get some $$, which is what I really needed.

I'm saving up to redo my room, CLOTHES (I seriously have no clothes. Okay well of course I have some clothes, but my closet is pretty pathetic right now.) and to send Tiffany to the AG hospital :(

~AMERICANGIRLTIFFAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! What do you think?