Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Contest!!!!!?!?!?!

I actually got a message from a subscriber (thank you!!!!!) who asked if I was going to do a contest if I got to a certain amount of subscribers....I think that sounds like a GREAT idea!!!

Once I get to 1000 subscribers, I'm going to be doing a YouTube contest. I still have to figure out what it's going to be and everything, but I do think it's a good idea. It probably won't be like a HUGE giveaway or anything like  a lot of people here do on YouTube....I'm not sure. Probably a video contest.

Give me ideas on what the prize should be. I'm not positive if it will be a tangible thing (like a prize I will send to you.....probably not)....but give me ideas.

Again, this is not positive or for sure but it's an idea! :)

Post your comments on this post to help me!


Picture for you: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! What do you think?