Sunday, May 8, 2011

Update and Possible Twitter...?

I know I haven't posted on this blog in like forEVER!!!! I'm really sorry. I wonder how many of you read this anyway...if you read this post a comment so I know who's reading! ;)


Anyway, first off I'd like to thank each and every one of my YouTube subscribers (949?!?!?) and blog followers (6?!?!). Hahahaha thanks; I literally get a smile on my face every time I see those numbers! :)


I've been really busy with tests (first part of state exams were last week....second part are this week...I have to take 4 huge tests this week!!! Wish me luck and send me good vibes.) and homework and school and family and...whew. Oh, Happy mother's day! Or if you don't necessarily celebrate mothers' day, happy sunday. hahahaha.


Okay so you might think I'm crazy, but I had a whole bunch of chocolate from Easter left over, so I melted it and dipped strawberries in it. Best thing ever. And this wasn't hershey's. It was organic 70% dark semi sweet chocolate from a local shop that makes it's chocolate like down the street!!! Dipped in organic strawberries...best thing ever. I recommend it HIGHLY!


Lastly, do you think I should make a twitter for AmericanGirlTiffany? (well duh i am americangirltiffany but do you think i should make a twitter linked to that?) Post a comment on this post and let me know what you think...I may or I may not.




depends.




hahahahaha




~AmericanGirlTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! What do you think?