Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Room Tour Video!!!

I know you guys might be upset because I don't have my American Girl Doll's amazing room up any more, because I need my closet for clothes!! haha (incase you never saw the doll room tour video, check it out here!)

Anyway, I'm going to be posting a NEW room tour video of my OWN room!!! I know you guys have always wanted to see my room, because in my videos you just see a tiny portion of it with my dolls. I'll be posting it on my makeup/beauty/vlog channel (vlogmakeupbeauty) probably this weekend. Stay tuned!

It's been really sunny and warm lately, which is a HUGE relief! It had been raining since...last summer (haha just kidding...but it felt like that).

So stay tuned for room tour videos!!!

AmericanGirlTiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! What do you think?